» HOST HOTEL
Fort Worth Omni Hotel
» EVENT VENUE
Fort Worth Convention Center
» PREFERRED AIRLINE
About the Fort Worth Omni
Fort Worth’s largest and most authentic downtown hotel, as breathtaking as any West Texas sunset: the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a vibrant and unique taste of Texas hospitality.
Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth’s exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city’s cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. Retreat to your luxurious guest room accommodations for a restful night’s sleep after you explore Fort Worth.
Sculpted from native stone and rich hardwoods and wrapped in glass, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel is the newest star in the Lone Star State. Guests will marvel at the dramatic art and exciting venues, while event attendees will remember the luxury hotel for its open and inviting spaces, its casual yet sophisticated style and a personality that’s as gracious and dynamic as Fort Worth itself.
Within walking distance of thousands of downtown Fort Worth hotel rooms, a variety of delicious restaurants and fabulous shopping, and offering more than 250,000 square feet of exhibit space, nearly 60,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and an impressive 28,160 square-foot ballroom, the Fort Worth Convention Center is the perfect venue for your next event. State-of-the-art business and communications technologies and a convenient location near all of the amazing entertainment Fort Worth has to offer ensure you’ll have everything you need for a successful meeting. Stunning architecture and an eye-pleasing color scheme ensure a memorable experience for your attendees.
The Fort Worth Convention Center recently underwent an extensive, $75 million renovation and expansion to encompass 14 blocks in the heart of downtown. It is one of the finest and most advanced convention centers in the state.
View Larger Map
From Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport:
From airport exit south ramp to TX-183 west. Merge onto TX-183 west toward Fort Worth. Proceed 10.5 miles until TX-183 west merges with TX-121. Proceed 7.1 miles until TX-183 west/TX-121 south merge with I-820. Stay left following TX-121 south toward Downtown Fort Worth via exit 24B. Merge onto I-35W south. Take exit 52A – Texas 280- Spur toward Downtown. Merge onto TX-280 Spur west. Take the East 6th Street Exit on the left. Turn left onto Houston Street (US-287-BR). Hotel is located on the right directly across from the Fort Worth Convention Center.
Taxi Service: Approximately $55 each way
Shuttle Service: Approximately $19 per person; Super Shuttle Available 24 hours 972-615-2410
Trinity Railway Express: $1.50 one way
From Dallas Love Field Airport:
From airport exit west onto Cedar Springs Road. Turn right at Inwood. Turn right on North Stemmons Fwy (I35E), merge onto north I-35E, merge left onto Texas-183 west follow the exit for Irving/DFW Airport/TX-183/TX-114. Continue 21.9 milesuntil Texas 183 merges with Texas-121 South for 7.1 miles until it merges with I-820. Stay left following Texas-121 South toward downtown Fort Worth via exit 24B. Merge onto SOuth I-35 W. Takeexit 52A-Texas280 – Spur toward downtown. Merge onto TExas-280 Spur West. Take the East 6th Street exit on the left. Turn left onto Houston St. End at 1300 Houston St, the hotel is on the right directly across from the Fort Worth Convention Center.
Taxi Service: Approximately $55 each way
Shuttle Service: Approximately $36 per person; Super Shuttle Available 24 hours 972-615-2410
Directions from the North – Via I-35W South
Take I-35W south; Exit 52A – TX-Spur 280 toward downtown; Merge onto TX-Spur 280; Exit left onto 6th Street; Turn left onto Houston Street (US-287-BR); Hotel Entrance is on the right directly across from the Fort Worth Convention Center.
Directions from the South – Via I-35W North
Take I-35W north; Exit 51B – TX-180 east Downtown/Lancaster Ave; Turn left onto East Lancaster Ave (TX-180); Turn right onto Houston Street (US-287-BR); Hotel Entrance is on the left directly across from the Fort Worth Convention Center.
Directions from East – Via I-20 West
Take I-20 west; Slight right at US-287 north (Downtown Fort Worth/I-820 N/US-287 N); Merge onto I-820 north (5.9 mi); Exit left to I-30 west toward Abilene; Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Downtown/Lancaster Avenue; Proceed onto East Lancaster (TX-180); Turn right onto Houston Street (US-287-BR); Hotel entrance is located on left across from the Fort Worth Convention Center.
Directions from East – Via I-30 West
Take I-30 west; Exit Lancaster Avenue/Downtown; Proceed onto East Lancaster Avenue (TX-180); Turn right onto Houston Street (US-287-BR); Hotel entrance is located on left across from the Fort Worth Convention Center.
Directions from West – Via I-20 or I-30 East
Take I-20 East and take the ramp onto 1-35W North. Take exit 51A to merge onto 1-30 West toward Abilene. Then take exit for TX-199/Henderson St and keep right at the fork. Follow sings for East Lancaster Avenue and merge onto W Lancaster Ave. Turn left onto Houston street and the Omni Fort Worth Hotel will be on your left.
Take 1-30 East and exit onto Lancaster Ave and turn left onto Houston Street. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel will be on your left across from the Convention Center.
2) Fort Worth Stockyards: Fort Worth’s Western heritage is on vibrant display in the historic Stockyards District. The Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame, a twice-daily cattle drive (which you have to see!), the world’s largest honky-tonk and a veritable stampede of authentic hitching-post saloons all await you. Learn more here.
3) Restaurants: It’s not all barbeque and Tex-Mex in Fort Worth. In addition to succulent steaks, righteous ribs and mouth-watering Mexican fare, you’ll find world-class flavors from around the globe, including sophisticated Italian dining and exotic Asian cuisine. Learn more here.
4) Cultural District: The Fort Worth Cultural District features five internationally acclaimed museums in a beautiful, park-like setting. Our favorite is the Kimbell Art Museum, which recently acquired the first painting by Michelangelo – the only work by the master in North America. The Fort Worth Botanic & Japanese Gardens, Will Rogers Memorial Center and Casa Manana Theatre also border this beloved area. Learn more here.
5) Sports: Fort Worth is a true sports lover’s destination: The Dallas Mavericks, Texas Rangers, Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars and the Fort Worth Cats, our beloved minor league baseball team, all call the Dallas/Fort Worth area home.
6) Music Scene: Fort Worth loves live music. Rowdy honky-tonks, intimate jazz bars, free concerts in the park and symphonies at Bass Performance Hall give visitors a wealth of unique musical options. And none other than Fleetwood Mac is playing at the Dallas American Airlines Center on the night on June 4th — a great nightcap to our great conference!